I really feel like my kids are Disneyland spoiled. I think I went to Disneyland twice in my life as a child. We would wake up really early and leave at closing...just to make sure we got every hour out of my parents dollar. My kids can't count how many times they have been. When Carly was younger we asked her where she wanted to serve a mission....she said Disneyland. I was also trying to explain to Sydney what feeling "the Spirit" meant in relation to the gospel a couple of years ago.... I thought I did a really good job at explaining it. "Oh, Mom, I feel that every time I go to Disneyland." I do recognize workers and we do know some tricks or secrets... so I guess I am a Disneyland Dork. However, I DO NOT own any clothes with the Disney logo or characters on it. Nothing in my house would give me away.
Look at Scott with a goatee...I miss it
Taylor and Carly
I don't bring my camera often because we don't want to look like tourists. My very first "Mom lie" happened many years ago at Disneyland. My girls would always ask me if they could wear their princess dresses to Disneyland. What a pain for me...so I told them that princess dresses were not allowed on rides because they were worried they would get snagged and shut the ride down. They would even see kids walking around in princess dresses and say they must have not known the rule. I had to finally confess, but by this time they did not want to be dorks and walk around in costume.
Brody can be a Disney Dork all he wants...he is my baby. Life is not fair.





No comments:
Post a Comment