I am a dork for many reasons...this weekend, I was a dork because we decided to go out for Valentine's Day on Feb 1st. We got some strange looks when they asked us what the special occasion was. Scott never disappoints with great gifts for Valentines Day (well, maybe the Valentine Snuggle-Fleece from last year)...
(The girls do love the fleece, though!!)
This year he truly surprised me with a great purse that is too nice for me to wear with my sweat outfits. My gift to him was wearing my hair down and not wearing my sweat outfits...because that never happens. We went for fondue which was fun, but I like my fondue recipe better. Here is a great dinner idea that my kids love:
Fondue
1 1/2 cups milk at least 1%
4 oz Parmesan cheese
2 boxes of cream cheese
1 tsp garlic salt
melt in microwave and stir every minute or so until smooth.
I serve...broccoli, french bread, polish kielbasa dogs to dip




No comments:
Post a Comment