Wednesday, June 2, 2010

3 down 1 to go

For many years I have had a women's bathroom sign on the girls bathroom door. I guess the sign had to come off because it is not fair to the newest toilet user. 3 girls down and 1 boy to go. I have noticed that I have had some problems with my terms due to the excessive potty training of girls. My biggest problem is I keep telling him to take off your panties...I mean underwear. I can't count how many times this has happened. I also thought it would be easy just have him sit for everything. Dad said No to that. A few more but I won't share to keep this tasteful. I think he is doing great, but honestly I had low expectations because of all the stories about boys being slow.

Great Job Brody...your panties are dry...I mean underwear!!!!

3 comments:

Judi Rowe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judi Rowe said...

Hurrah! You have done that in record time. Maybe since that was so easy he could have a little brother. I loved the camping trip. Time goes by so fast I forget to look. Thanks Joy for not forgetting to post. Love looking.

Jewels said...

Can he teach Colby?