I was looking through photos for Scott's 20th high school reunion. He would not submit any so I thought I would on his behalf. I am trying to talk him into attending in Salt Lake. He thinks I have hidden motives of wanting to go to my own 20th. This is a rare photo... an almost never before seen photo of Scott as a Cheerleader...or Yell leader as he likes to call it. People laugh when they hear he was a cheerleader, but does he look like he is doing a lot of cheering or just flirting? Doesn't everyone want to see what the cheerleaders look like after 20 years? "Catch me I am falling" is my song choice because I am sure that is what I would have been thinking if I was a cheerleader and you were my base. Were you called a base? I don't know I played volleyball:)
2 comments:
classic!!! I love this photo! So funny, I forgot Scott was a yell leader!
Post a Comment