
Jr High...Here I come...I mean here she comes. I think I am more scared than she is...since I know what is to come.

She had her 6
th grade graduation. I was really proud when she got her presidential award for straight A's all through elementary school. Her good friend is smart like her, but I worry her good friend looks like she is 16.
Congrats Taylor!!!
4 comments:
Congrats darling girl! 13 1/2 weeks to go for YW!!
Congrats Taylor!!!! Hopefully I can finish school before you do. Stop growing so fast.
Hopefully i can post some more pics and a post about my perspective of graduation.
Taylor ;)
Congratulations Taylor! Straight A's forever!! You really did improve on the stock. My Dad always said you could tell how good a job you did on parenting by how the gradchildren turn out. Janet congratulations we did a great job.
Post a Comment