
It is the annual Father and sons
camp out. Last year I gave Scott a hard time because of this photo of Brody doing a dangerous fire dance. This year I was pleasantly surprised when I received photos with no looming danger nearby.

How much danger is there with football? You would think not much...but I am sure there was an adult game going on at sometime. I am sure Scott did not participate and was watching Brody the whole time.
.JPG)
Scott and his Mini me.

I normally call headlights...
dork lights but I thought it was
genius to have him wear one around camp at night to find him. He is too cute to call a dork.

We all know that Brody worships his Dad and copies his every move. I know that Brody would pick his Dad
every time if given the choice. It made me feel great though when I got a call at 10 at night from a whiny little voice saying..."Miss you, Mommy coming"...and the
whiny voice was not Scott.
2 comments:
Brody gets cuter and cuter every time I see him.
What a cutie!! It is so fun to have those pictures from over the years. At least your hubster didn't bring home a rattle snake with your baby!! Russell...oh, yes he did!
Post a Comment