Taylor has been wanting to be a photographer lately so she is doing her own photo shoots with her sisters. I thought this one was great...so natural... someone sitting in a tree with an umbrella? The girls love those umbrellas so they made her incorporate them with climbing a tree. It was nice for Sydney to get some attention. Everyone keeps asking me what have I done to show Sydney some love since I have failed her.
Nothing...I just keep failing her. She has lost 4 teeth within a two week period. The tooth fairy forgot not once but twice to come. Each morning she would bring her tooth in and say she forgot again. I was running out of excuses so the mini tooth fairies(her sisters) threw some money under her bed and told her she must of pushed it to the ground while sleeping. Taylor said sometimes the tooth fairy won't take teeth if she has already taken 3 within a week. Sydney bought it, but I felt like crap.

Next I decided to have a special mommy daughter date and take her to the doctor. I have noticed her coughing in January but then my accident happened and I just hoped her cough would go away. Well, it is May and it has not gone away... so off we went. The doctor looked at me strange when I told him she has had the cough since January. Long story short I spent $200.00 on medicine and that is with insurance. We came away with steroids, inhalers, allergy medications and breathing treatments. She has bronchitis plus allergies blocking her airway 90 percent. Not only can she not get enough oxygen through her allergy blocked nose, but once it gets to her lungs they are closed. Look at all the fun souvenirs from our mommy daughter date. I did take her after to the grocery store for a lunchable...I feel like crap.
Next I decided to have a special mommy daughter date and take her to the doctor. I have noticed her coughing in January but then my accident happened and I just hoped her cough would go away. Well, it is May and it has not gone away... so off we went. The doctor looked at me strange when I told him she has had the cough since January. Long story short I spent $200.00 on medicine and that is with insurance. We came away with steroids, inhalers, allergy medications and breathing treatments. She has bronchitis plus allergies blocking her airway 90 percent. Not only can she not get enough oxygen through her allergy blocked nose, but once it gets to her lungs they are closed. Look at all the fun souvenirs from our mommy daughter date. I did take her after to the grocery store for a lunchable...I feel like crap.
3 comments:
Don't feel like crap Joy! I did the same thing with Jordan..he was coughing off and on for 6 mths. I though he was just having colds all the time. Turns out he has asthma as well and now is on a daily inhaled steroid...which I sometimes forget to give him. He has had bronchitis 3 times already this year because of it.
Oh and about the tooth fairy..I ALWAYS forget to give them money >.< now they just expect the "tooth fairy" to forget LOL
those meds look like all of Paige's...I would have given you a deal. :) hope she's feeling better soon, the steroids work wonders.
sidney knows she is loved. you'll figure something out to make her feel special. you always do.
Post a Comment