Monday, April 5, 2010

Eggs, Easter and Earthquakes

My girls keep telling me how boring my blog is because it is all about me and my achilles. They say no one wants to hear about my achilles anymore. I guess they want me to talk about them so here goes...

We saw these next couple of pictures and decided to give it a try ourselves.







Here are some of the finished products and we even had tears from Carly...Her egg really fell and cracked. We tried to tell her how lifelike it was now but she did not buy it.

Next we had our first timer...


Finally, we had an Earthquake to remind us what Easter was all about.

Don't worry my next post will be about my achilles. I get my cast off in a week, so I think I might post a photo of what an unshaven leg looks like after 10 weeks...Exciting


No comments: