Thursday, April 8, 2010

Another Rowe bites the dust

Sydney was taking a shower and Brody snuck in and slammed the glass sliding door. All of the glass came showering down on Sydney. She screamed like I have never heard before. Luckily Scott was home... he ran faster than I could crutch to the bathroom. She was bleeding pretty bad so I knew our plans changed to an ER visit. She got x-rayed for glass and they super glued her deep cuts. They used the super glue instead of stitches to help with scarring. Her worst cuts were on her knees so no walking for a few days. What do you get if you can't walk and bend your knees...crutches.


She is soooo excited. She used my crutches more than anyone in the house. She was already an expert. Now she has some her size.

Crutch Twins....so embarrassing.


7 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Crutch twins... classic!

JandKWachFamily said...

WOAH...that first picture...so glad Ms. Sydney is okay! Also glad to see Sydney's big smile with her very own crutches! :D

Anonymous said...

wow, glad she's ok. You guys look cute!.

Sheryl said...

Stylin' like we've never seen!!

Lisa said...

like mother like daughter. ha ha ha. glad sydney is ok.

Judi Rowe said...

I can't believe how many posts you have made since I last looked. I have to keep up. I am a little worried about your house. It's not a death trap but a crutch castle. I hope Sydney feels better.

Jason and Amber Horn said...

Oh wow...how scary! You guys do look super cute though!