
I know everyone has been waiting for this photo. It looks much hairier in real life. I got my cast off today. I was soooo excited. I have been talking about it everyday for a week and counting down the days. Who do I call when I am excited...the person who has suffered everyday as much as I have. The person who aches when I ache. The person who cries when I cry. The person who laughs when I fall. The person who would swim in shark infested waters to bring me a lemonade (probably just to look at the shark). The person who does not mind an old person shower chair in his shower. I called my MAN!! "Honey, I got it off today!!" My Man's response..."You got off what today?" You did not just say that did you...Have you not been around for 10 weeks?" I think I am not going to shave my leg just to teach you a lesson. Who am I kidding? ...the hair will be gone tonight. The tendon feels so tight and now I need to stretch it like crazy. My calf is so small compared to the other one. It measures 1.5 inches smaller than the other. I am still on crutches but was instructed to walk on it with my big boot. My incision is still taped off in the back but I can get it wet now. I am happy since I am more than half way there.
3 comments:
Sexy. :)
You should leave it like that.
Joy...I feel your pain, I think about you often! I'm so glad that it's finally off. Don't you love the hair and the skin (you know what I'm talking about) It's pretty nasty but better than having a cast right!
Post a Comment