Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No More Rapunzel

What happens when mom wants to cut her own hair but is trying to grow it out? She cuts the hair of one of her daughters. We decided a couple of months ago that she would donate her hair... so we let it grow. Today was the day. I think she looks older...at least 9. She looks like she is getting ready to be tortured in the "before" photos. It was hard to let it go but she loves her new hair.





Hello Beautiful!!!
Thanks Katrina we trust you completely with our hair.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

What a sweet girl to share her beautiful hair for a good cause! I love your hair short Carly!!

Lisa said...

Way to go carly, your hair will make a pretty wig for some other little girl. I donated my hair twice. It was traumatic both times. lots of love

grama janie said...

Carly, I am so proud of you. You have beautiful hair and you are so special to give it up to some other little girl. Love and pride from grama janie