
One of these things is not like the others...The only girl playing basketball with the boys. Now that is a hard obstacle for a five year old in itself, but then the boys decided their name should be Da' Lakers. Sydney was scared to tell Scott that she was playing for the lakers knowing his intense dislike for them. If anyone gives our girls laker stuff they simply say no thankyou. They know it is forbidden within the walls of our house. She suggested Utah Jazz but a no go. I was proud she even had the guts to suggest it. She told her Dad that since they are called Da' Lakers she was going to call them Dumb' Lakers. Makes a father proud. Every Saturday it is fun to hear Scott yell Go Lakers!!! I never thought I would hear those words out of his mouth.

Go Dumb' Lakers and You Go Girl!
1 comment:
Cutest Laker Girl I ever saw...and a modest one too!
Post a Comment