Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

Hooray!!! I made it through another Halloween. Yes, I was still just a mom and yes, they told me I was no fun. After looking at all the costumes this year and how sexy everything was...even for young girls...I think next year they are going to just be moms, too.
We had YODA..or BRODA as we called him.

A pageant girl. She wants to be in real pageants so we compromised on a Halloween costume.


Little Red Riding Hood.



A Pink Punk Pirate...I think she just picked this so she could wear my big hoop earrings.




3 comments:

Lisa said...

save the yoda costume. one of these years we all plan to be jedi. i'll trade you boy costumes. for it.

Mel said...

Darling costumes!!

grama janie said...

Are you kidding? They must have ben the hit at their school parties. great job on recycling too.