Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Griswold's

All the girls wanted this year was for their Dad to put up Christmas lights. So we left him alone for a day and we came back to a "Christmas miracle," quoting the girls. It personally reminded me of the Griswold's house from Christmas vacation. Especially because Clark...I mean Scott was so proud of his work. A great way to start the season.
If you have no idea who the Griswold's are, you are missing a great Christmas movie.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

very impressive.this is the most festive your house has ever looked. way to go scott

Judi Rowe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judi Rowe said...

No broken bones and the lights work. Did he wear the safety glasses? Nice job, I like it better than Griswold's. I'm sure they are LED lights.

Kat said...

Jeff's favorite Christmas movie. Gotta love Chevy Chase!