Friday, December 4, 2009
Life is never fair!
I would like to tell my kids a secret of motherhood. Each day a mother wakes up and tries to come up with ways to teach them that life is not fair and everyone gets to do something fun but them. What is my plan today? Today I will let Sydney miss school and laugh like an evil queen as the others go out the door. Then I will take her to a full day of Disneyland and let her eat churros while you have to eat school food. Later I will buy her something at Disneyland so she can rub it in your faces when she gets home. Last, I will call and check on you so you can hear the parade in the background...just hoping to hear the words..."It is so not fair and we never do anything fun!" Yes, my day is complete and once again I have accomplished my job as a mother...or maybe just maybe it was Sydney's 6th birthday.
Now on to another day of making your lives not fair...What can I do today to accomplish my job as a mother? I can not come up with a Christmas card idea with whole family. I have a cute picture of Brody and this would be a great Christmas card photo. It would totally not be fair if I sent out seasons greetings with just one kid out of four in the photo:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope Sydney had a Fantabulous time at Disneyland! I knew she was looking foward to it as she mentioned it to me in her primary class Sunday. Love Brody's picture too...what a cutie.
Post a Comment