
This soccer season is coming to an end. It has been hard with 3 girls in soccer and one boy who wishes he could kick a ball for 45 minutes. I thought I would share some of the highlights.

We had some losses.

We shed some tears...even though she is happy in this picture. How mean would I be to take a picture of her sobbing for a blog page. I am glad she is competitive though.

We had lots of wins. We used to bribe her with a pack of gum for each goal scored last year. Not this year... she would have come away with 5 packs of gum per game. This year we took the approach...just do your best because you want to and no gum.

We had some standing around. (Taylor wanted me to say I am not necessarily talking about her).

We had some "Mom I did not do good because I did not drink any water." My response was...I did not know water had such magical powers to soccer players.

We had a little boy who wanted to soak in all the soccer knowledge he could.

We had a lot of..."What are you thinking?"

We also let our child play by power lines so we could enjoy the game.

My best memory of this season came from Sydney.
"I think I need a sports bra"
You gotta love being a soccer mom!
2 comments:
Good stuff! I feel for ya!
Of course your girls are expected to be so adorable!
I had 5 playing at once for a couple of seasons...soccer madness mom!
You certainly have your hands full. Every year they get better so it is all worth it. I believe sports teams help prepare you for life. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and sometimes you have to cheer others on. We are cheering from a distance.
Post a Comment