
Why can none of my children sharpen a pencil? Why do I have 100 unsharpened pencils and they fight over the one sharpened one? Have I failed them or is it the failing school system? Have they not learned that you sharpen a pencil to procrastinate doing your homework...or to have an excuse to get up during class. Just letting out some frustration...They say to treasure these moments while they are young because quickly they grow up. Do you really think when I am older and all my kids are grown...and all my pencils are sharpened...I will miss unsharpened pencils? I seriously doubt it.
3 comments:
HAHA! What a hoot! You might miss it Joy!
Same thing at my house! It drives me crazy. What makes it worse is that my Emily likes to put rubberbands around all the pens. So, when I have to write something down, I'm either searching through the darn unsharpened pencils or writing with a bundle of pens. Kids definately have their own system for doing things...
My kids are the same way...I actually tossed out all our random pencils and bought all new nicely sharpened ones...it didn't help because every pencil will be dull someday!
Post a Comment