
I was watching Oprah the other day and it was about a family who has a bizarre little girl. Their whole life revolves around her because she is schizophrenic, I think. I kept thinking how do little kids have such big problems...what goes on in that little girls mind is so disturbing. Wait ...what is going on in this little girls mind? At first, I thought how cute and then I kept thinking...this is actually disturbing. Oprah call me.
6 comments:
That's the picture you should put in her senior year book. When they ask for baby pictures. She'll love it. Lisa
Hilarious Joy! Cute picture!! Love it!
She's just waiting for her Prince Charming to come along! A little prematurely, but she knows it'll happen!
How cute!! And I seriously got roped into that show! I started watching and couldn't stop watching. It was so sad!!
You're so funny Joy! :) I will only start worrying if she starts talking like an animal.
I half expeced to see Brodie leaning in for a kiss. Wouldn't put it past your kids to take to another level.
Post a Comment