You know you love it! Besides, I was trying to give you an opportunity to buy tons now and make bank later. Can you imagine how much money you’ll make selling it to helpless families when there is a big earthquake and you are the only one on the block that has sparkling dishes? There will be a line out your front door that will be visible from space! You can even make little signs that say, “Got Jet-Dry” and sell it for an additional profit!
2 comments:
Joy,
I'm sorry, but this post was hilarious! Keep plugging away!
You know you love it! Besides, I was trying to give you an opportunity to buy tons now and make bank later. Can you imagine how much money you’ll make selling it to helpless families when there is a big earthquake and you are the only one on the block that has sparkling dishes? There will be a line out your front door that will be visible from space! You can even make little signs that say, “Got Jet-Dry” and sell it for an additional profit!
Post a Comment