Friday, December 12, 2008

losing my mind

I know everyone is busy with Christmas, so I won't complain about that. I thought I was doing really well at keeping it together until I made a startling discovery. I have lost it. How much Jet Dry do I really need. My mind keeps telling me that I am low on Jet Dry so I keep buying the large size at Costco. Why do I listen to that voice? What will really happen if I run out of jet dry? My dishes won't be as sparkling clean? (As if anyone notices on their plastic Ikea dinnerware) This is $35.00 worth of Jet Dry...money that could of spent on a needy family or a new pair of earrings for me. I think I am going to add this to my food storage year supply. When the world is coming to an end my dishes will have a sparkling shine!!!
Note to self...You do not need JET DRY

3 comments:

Andrew & Sarah Clawson said...

Hilarious! Made me laugh!!! Hang in there!

Kat said...

That's how it always goes...I remember the Jet Dry forget the toilet paper. And trust me, everyone notices when I don't have enough TP.

You've been getting up to early for Boot Camp. Blame it on sleep deprivation.

Mel said...

I do that ALL the time. Usually with Sour Cream. Carl will say why do we have 4 tubs of Sr. Cream? Note to self, stop buying sr cream for a while! Love it!