Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Card



This was our family christmas card photo. Some people were disturbed...I thought it was funny. No one was harmed in the taking of this photo. I promise.

8 comments:

Sheryl said...

So very Rowe! Love it!

Jen said...

We've been laughing out loud and showing that card to everyone who stops by -- it's displayed prominently amongst our photos. You won the prize for most entertaining Christmas card. Thanks for the laugh! Merry Christmas!

Mel said...

You were awesome with these cards! I also have been carrying it around showing everyone. It is the BEST!! Anyone who knows you knows that is totally fits! So creative!

Unknown said...

You don't know me but I had to comment !! That is a very funny card !!! And I think your children are good sports !! I wish I'd thought of it !! lol (I am a friend of Linda's.)

Lisa said...

Doug wants to leave a comment: "That's hilarious"
Back to Lisa again, I do appreciate the Rowe sense of humor! Merry Christmas to your adorable family;)

Ranell said...

You don't know me, but I love the card. Not disturbing at all, especially to those of us who have kids! Thanks for sharing.

Suzie Petunia said...

We got a good laugh when we opened your Christmas card. :) Thanks! Did you get our "card"?

www.gilesfamilyxmascard.blogspot.com

I don't think I have your email.

Vickie said...

By far the best card I have ever seen!!! Love it!!