Friday, December 5, 2008

Too many crafts

Isn't this look welcoming and fills you with the Christmas spirit. This is what you see when you walk in my front door. I told my kids the red Christmas paper on the floor is decorating for Christmas. This is also one day after my mom came up and cleaned it up for me. My new years resolution is not to exercise but get my dining room back and void of vinyl. I promise Honey!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW

Sheryl said...

I could feel the festivities of it all!! Let me know if I can come and steal your baby(s) one night next week, I mean it!!

maren said...

it's cool...that's what happens when you are crafty! by the way, you look great! i was admiring you from afar last night!! :) no...i am not a stalker...

Kat said...

Remember when it was full of stuff for the garage sell? You should clean it up and have us over for dinner.

Lisa said...

Absolutely a familiar sight, but you are seriously productive! You are amazing to accomplish so much.

Westover's said...

When are you going to post pictures of that new hair do? It looks great!