I have been looking back at blog posts and it was funny to me how there was not much of Syd. I have been spending the most time with her lately but have not posted anything. We have been doing a lot of soccer and traveling together.
One trip was to San Diego. We had to kill 3 hours in between games so we had a photo shoot of her at the temple.
Last weekend was a trip to Northern California. We stayed with her great grandparents. I was so impressed how loving she was towards them. My grandma kept asking what this little girl was doing in her house...
Her favorite part was my grandparents pink house...every 8-year old's dream. I still think it is funny that this pink house is probably worth a million dollars...location....location. My grandma has always had it pink to match her favorite flowers in her yard... My grandpa was a good man to live in a pink house. I wish all my kids could have known them when they were at their best. Alzheimer's, strokes and just getting old really stink sometimes.
It was great to spend some time with my Syd...plus watch her play some great soccer.
No comments:
Post a Comment