Back to life...back to reality...school always seems to come too soon. Everyone started school on a different day except for these two.
Carly is a 6th grader and ready to rule the whole school.
Sydney is starting 4th grade but still needs some direction...some "One Direction"...her shirt.
Syd's first assignment was "Me in a Bag." Bring 5 things in a bag to introduce yourself and put it in a bag that represents you too. This was her bag she chose to represent herself. "Why did you choose this bag?" I love to shop..."let's just use a different shopping bag...maybe one with no naked man on it"
Frosh...9th grade...high school...Your grades really matter now!!!!
"Mom, I think I would rather lose my phone or wallet today instead of the map of the high school!"
One last study of the map for her and I started tearing up as if I dropped her off at Kindergarten.
FYI...Brody was supposed to start school too but he was throwing up all night...He was worried he would not be allowed in if he did not go the first day. He told me he would just close his mouth when the throw up came at school....so pictures of a healthy Brody later.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, the Hollister Bag! Tooo FUNNY!!! I can't believe Taylor is in High School! Crazy!! Such cute kids!
You have reached your peak when you have one in every school. You are almost there,they all look darling. Hope Brody is better.
"The naked man bag"...SO hilarious! Mrs. Saedi would've done a double take on that, esp cuz she knows u so well! Josh liked that another person talked about his church & he said Sydney said the actual name "The Church of Jesus Christ..."
Post a Comment