I have always wanted to try surfing...so anything I want to do...I make my girls try. I knew they would do much better than me, but I would not leave until I got up. Plus who learns to surf with their mom.
Sydney was the first one up on her first wave.
Carly was the second one up after she got some help getting out to the waves. It was really hard for the little ones to stand out far enough to catch a wave. She rode it all the way in. I don't have a picture of Taylor but she made it up before me and was pretty determined to get up too. It is much harder the heavier you are.
I stayed out the longest and had to wait for some big waves and probably fell the most. Look I am still smiling.
But...I got up. Yes, I would do it again.
I bought this sign for my backyard to put by the pool so everyone knows we surf.

.jpg)




2 comments:
Way to go girls...All 4 of you. Another thing off your bucket list. With a fun mother like Joy your list is very long. Thanks for sharing.
RAD SIGN!!
Post a Comment