In order to not completely throw my girls under the bus. I have another experiment.

How long will it take me to take the Christmas tree down and put it in the attic. I am going on week 4 and still not done. In my defense I have pnemonia...so I am tired...and if you notice in the photo we had some light sections broken and I needed to fix them. It is really big so I can't do it myself...I am tired. People die from pnemonia.

I will put the tree away before they clean their room...I promise.
2 comments:
love this Joy, I heard of this lady who kept her tree up all year & decorated it with different stuff for seasons, holidays, etc. REALLY CRAZY, reminded me of dangles, ya know? Glad you're able to let things go when you're recovering. Took me a while to learn that-most of my twenties actually
I just barely got mine down. I'm sorry yo u are sick. Please take care of yourself.
Post a Comment