When they were younger they were not getting along. I was done listening to them argue and fight. I sat them on the stairs and made them hold hands until they decided to get along. It was not working. I asked the pale "white" one...why can't you get along? "Mom, I am white and she is black, so we can't get along." My First reaction was laughter because they are the exact same race. Second, glad she picked up something from black history month. Lastly, I got mad and said it does not matter what color you are...you still have to get along!
3 comments:
I remember hearing that story, but your reaction to it is even funnier!
Ok Joy...just the background music you chose made me chuckle...even before scrolling down to read your post the song came on at the exact moment your photo of your 2 girls came up... The song busts out Ebony and Ivory...seriously Joy???...you crack me up!!! Glad the girls do get along and are two peas in a pod right?...lol
Whoa, I'll never forget when Bishop told me you all have a lot of deep belly laughter in your house, thanks for sharing some of the laughter
Post a Comment