Thursday, January 19, 2012

My science experiment

I am so done repeating myself day after day...pick up your clothes...clean your room. So...to amuse myself and make a point I am doing a science experiment. How many days will it take for a 10 year old and an 8 year old decide to clean their room on their own free will and choice? How bad will it have to get before they give in and clean. My Hypothesis? I really don't have one...I am hoping one week, but realistically I am thinking close to three weeks. They do not know about this experiment so keep it hush hush. I did start them out right and cleaned their room for them. This photo is day one of the experiment...I will keep taking photos for updates.

5 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

This is going to be interesting:)

Anonymous said...

How cute . . . both the room and the experiment. LOL

Mel said...

Love this! I can't wait to see the report!! I feel the same way!

Jodie said...

Wow, kids are just oblivious! Looking forward to the conclusion

grama janie said...

isnt this how horders are made?