Saturday, November 26, 2011

Child Labor

I remember thinking my parents had children so we could do all of their work around the house. When I became a Mother, I realized that was the dumbest thought I could have ever had. More children means more work and no one knows how much a parent does...until they become one.






Is putting up the Christmas lights the job of parents or a 10-year old? Soooo glad we have children this year to put up the lights.


Yes...this is a two-story home and Scott was holding the ladder for her safety and promised to catch her in a cheerleader basket if she fell.



3 comments:

Judi Rowe said...

I'm totally in favor of child labor but this makes me a little nervous. No posts from the hospital so all is well.

Judi Rowe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodie said...

You're got a tough girl there, Joy! I'll be sure & give her Jessica's "Suck It Up" T-shirt when she outgrows it. We are suppossed to teach our kids to work!! :)