Friday, February 25, 2011

Our Journey Ends

I feel like we were just cut on American Idol. Our science fair days are over. We needed Ryan Seacrest to console us. We did not win. I think she was a little sad, but we came far. I told her at least we were not televised in front of millions of people that our dream is crushed.
Here is some looks at the competition. I don't get why some people needed to put two science project boards to make it huge. If it fell it could really hurt someone. Law suit.


This one had a digital photo frame on it flashing photos of the project. Surprise no one stole it. Note to all... don't attach anything over $100.00 to science fair project.

Taylor, your project was amazing...look how many people you beat out. Come back next year. Isn't that what you say on Idol to try to ease the pain.



No comments: