Thursday, February 17, 2011

Flexing

I have two brothers who never wore a shirt all through high school. They always walked around the house proud of their 8 packs (Yes, 8 packs) I swear I never saw them wear a shirt until they left home for college or the navy. I knew this day would come, but I thought I had a few years. I walked in on him flexing in the bathroom. At first I thought how cute...then I thought how does he know how to flex?


I know that I don't flex in the mirror. I am sure the girls do not flex in the mirror.


That leaves one person who I think is flexing in the mirror in front of his son. I have no evidence to prove this. Just a feeling.




1 comment:

Sheryl said...

So typically male!! I have seen this scenario with all my boys!! So funny, and so fun!!