Monday, March 8, 2010

Joy Ride

Don't look if you have a weak stomach. This is my foot before they took out the stitches. Good news... they took out the stitches and I am healing nicely. Bad news...no shaving my leg for four more weeks and no shower for four more weeks. I still can't put any weight on it or drive. I now have a hard pink cast on my leg.



After my new cast I went to the grocery store to take a Joy ride in a driving cart. Something I have always wanted to do. It was the best time I have had in a month.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

You are adorable! So glad you are healing! You aren't making Scott shave your good leg for you??

Amy Jo Tucker said...

Poor Joy!! I'm so sorry. It looks so painful!! You are a hero!! :) THat'd be so hard to not drive and get around. So sorry. I hope the 4 weeks go by fast and that this will be a distant memory soon!!! Sorry!!

Mel said...

Oh Joy! That looks AWFUL! Much worse than I even imagined! I'm so sorry, I bet you have been miserable. I hope things start getting better for you and you don't have to stare out the windows soon or at walls!

Jewels said...

Seriously, that made me light headed. I can't believe how bad your injury was. I don't think you and Scott should participate in any more sports. Didn't he lose his teeth?!