
My Caregiver finally let me go outside for some fresh air. I feel like an elderly person who watches people and everyone thinks they are creepy. Now I understand...they are so bored inside staring at the walls. My 81 year old grandma came to pay me a visit. She has had two hips replaced and had cancer this year and she came walking in. I told her I thought it was mean that she comes strolling in with no wheelchair and I was going to hit her with my crutches. She told me I could borrow her shower chair and high toilet seat...I think I might take her up on it. Monday is a big day. I get the staples removed in my foot...I will post a picture what it looks like with the staples in it. I get to shave my leg for the first time in a month...no picture of that, it looks like a man. I get to take a shower for the first time in a month. No picture of that either...perverts :)
5 comments:
glad to see you out and about. it could be worse, you could be eating pureed hamburgers and prune juice. that's what the real nursing homes do. feel the love.
I would have taken full advantage of that terrain and had some fun on that wheelchair. Can't wait to see your post surgery photo!
Even through the pain you are still making us laugh. This picture however brings back bad memories of sitting in a wheelchair staring at the wall and hoping someone would visit! Wish I could come see you.
So sorry to hear about all this Joy...remember when you broke your collar bone...and we had to help you put on your bra!
Post a Comment