Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mrs. Clean?

I was watching a show on hoarding and was disgusted that people can live like that. Is it really that hard to throw things out? This lady had a cat die in her living room and they found the flattened remains. She had no idea she had a cat living there. This got me thinking about what could be disgusting in my home and I just pass it by and not realize it...under the fridge. No this next picture is not from the hoarder show on filthy people...but mine. Shocking!!!! This is what is looks like under my fridge after 5 years of never moving it. I am speechless. I think this is the origin of the H1N1 virus. How often are you suppose to clean under a fridge? I have no memories of my mom making me move the fridge as I mopped the floor.
BEFORE

AFTER

Wait there is more. What does 5 years of dust look like on top of the fridge? The black part is the only part I can wipe because the fridge is under the cupboard. All that gray is dust.


AFTER



MY HAPPY FRIDGE!
Am I suppose to clean under the washer and dryer too?




1 comment:

grama janie said...

Perhaps your memory should also remember that we moved about every two years or I was great with child and felt unmotivated to move heavy funniture. Any way excuses aside, great job and this shows you really care and you are an improvementr on the old model.