Thursday, September 10, 2009

BYU dorks

As an Alumni of BYU, I will always be a fan. However, you will never see me wearing some sports jersey for any sports team. I kind of think they are "white trash." I grew up in the south and think this might have created issues when it comes to my limited fan support. I got a call from my husband saying a package is in the mail and don't throw it away when I open it. I guess he knew what my first reaction would be. Mentally, I told myself...he is a grown man and can buy whatever he wants even if he will look like a dork in my living room...let's just hope he will never wear it out of the house. Then I saw a 2T in the box...Scott is not a 2T. Well, now I have two BYU dorks sitting on my couch with visions/nightmares of what Brody will grow up to become. See picture below. Let it be recorded here that if Brody grows up remotely close to the photo below, it was not his mothers doing. Go BYU!!!


3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Cute Dorks I must say! You are a good sport momma!

Caroline Haring said...

Scott has waited many-a-year to have a son to bond with over sports. It's part of learning to be "a man". At least your husband doesn't watch the fishing channel (like mine). Now THAT'S dorky.

Dr. H. Scott Vance said...

i think that's awesome. scott and brody rock!