Hi Joy! I pick 1!!!! Hope you're having a good week!
Toss between 1 and 3! Love that girl!
this is just Carly. I do love the impromptu photo. Seems your blog has really expanded your picture moments. great going.
Oh, that would be #3, for sure, that Carly is NOT an "earthwaster" , she is reusing...
you know, that's one of the best ways to memorize the sounds of the keys....she is building her skill to play by ear! =)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Joy! I pick 1!!!! Hope you're having a good week!
Toss between 1 and 3! Love that girl!
this is just Carly. I do love the impromptu photo. Seems your blog has really expanded your picture moments. great going.
Oh, that would be #3, for sure, that Carly is NOT an "earthwaster" , she is reusing...
you know, that's one of the best ways to memorize the sounds of the keys....she is building her skill to play by ear! =)
Post a Comment