Saturday, January 17, 2009

They're HUGE!!!

I try and tell my children that they can do anything they want in their life. I also think one should be realistic. These two sides sometimes conflict. Taylor will always tell me how she wants to get an athletic scholarship for college. She recently started playing basketball. The girls are giants and are her same age. So, although I try not to squash her Athletic scholarship dreams I have been lovingly steering her down the Academic scholarship road.

4 comments:

Mel said...

Holy Cow! They look monstruous next to Taylor!! It will definately prepare her for anything that comes her way. Hey I was wondering if I could order some vinyl from you? I want Carl's name in black to put above his office doors. Let me know

Anonymous said...

she looks like she would make a great point guard.

Tierney said...

What hormone treated cows have they been getting their milk from?

Lisa said...

Joy, just remember, i was also the smallest girl in every class photo, and all sport teams until i was a freshman in high school. then it wasn't a problem. plus all the cute (non manly girly) play sports like volleyball, field hockey, water polo, swim team, track, gymnastics, diving, soccer. its the basketball/softball girls that have extra testosterone. the sports dream can still be alive.