There are some things you have to laugh at as you do them. One of those things is me riding a scooter to school so Brody could ride it home. Is there an age limit or weight limit on the scooters? Luckily I did not get hurt.
It does not look so wrong when he is riding it...I am happy to look like a fool to make you happy.
I kept thinking of my mother-in-law and a story Scott tells very well. She had to ride her son's bike home from school for them. He didn't tell her the brakes were going out...so she went down a very steep hill and crashed into a tree and completely totaled the bike. He was mad at her for wrecking his bike. Of course, the story has gotten embellished over the years...something to do with how much hang time she actually got and whether or not she cleared the first tree...etc.



1 comment:
Well told. Actually a true account. I'm glad you live on a flat surface and are closer to the ground. Still, what we do for our sons.
Post a Comment