Thursday, October 24, 2013

Favorite Recent Moments

Brody painting a life-size picture of Carly...coloring her skin dark brown.  "Mom, she is not a white girl!"


Brody representing the Utah Jazz behind Lakers and Clippers jerseys.


Watching Taylor run at 5:30 AM...jealous and glad I was not her at the same time.





Loved young girls on Syd's soccer team learning about breast cancer and supporting women.  Syd and I had a good conversation about why she was wearing pink.


Not as good a conversation with Brody as to why he had to wear pink.  1.  "I am not wearing pink girl socks!" and 2.  "Who on my team has breast cancer?" 


Such a boy...picking at crevasses.


His faces crack me up.




The previous photos prove I go to my kids' events.  This last photo proves I am not perfect.  I forgot Syd's awards assembly and my friends were making me feel extra guilty by sending me a photo.

1 comment:

Judi Rowe said...

Great update. Do more often. I love your kids. They make me laugh. Your a great Mom!