After 6 years, Scott...aka Bishop... is being released on Sunday. For everyone who does not know about a Mormon Bishop...it is an unpaid job in the church that takes up a lot of time. So, now we get him back and I don't know what we are going to do with him. I am used to doing things and going places without him. It has been so long that it has become our life. I am not biased or anything but he was the best Bishop I have ever had. He loved everyone...He is trying to be tough and I am enjoying watching his acting. Sometimes we know its time to move on and change is good, but does not necessarily mean it is easy. I love you Bishop and am proud of you and the man you are. I hope to marry a man like you one day...oh wait, I did.
I am excited to get to sit by him again at church. Ever since Brody could walk I would let him sit with his Dad on the stand for the closing song. I got emotional watching him go up for his last time. It has felt so long yet so short at times. I did not take this photo during the prayer but glad someone did.
His very last interview was with Carly right before turning 12 and going into Young Women.
We did have some fun...every time he left his office this last Sunday, we swiped a picture off his wall to help him clean out his office. It took him a while to notice. We thought it was funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment