Monday, May 20, 2013

Melting Pot Photos


Here are some photos of my surprise at the Melting Pot restaurant even though I am sure most have seen the video on Facebook.  I will now give a play by play of my thoughts.


Here is the table all set up nice and romantic...great touch.


Why is there a bright light shinning in my face?


I think he is proposing...Do I close my menu or keep it open because I still don't know what I want?  To keep it open during a proposal is rude I think...so I closed it to give him my attention.


He is nervous to propose to me...how sweet that he loves me enough to do this.


Holla! A new ring!


Well deserved PDA!!


We always laugh during everything...that is who we are.


Now our cheesy photo shoot that we had to do to get our reward.


Still have not picked out my new ring yet...2 months later...stressful.  I did look at the Costco rings while shopping for groceries...Scott got mad at me for even thinking a Costco ring was acceptable. I buy everything there, why not a ring? 

2 comments:

Brent Craig said...

I have to agree with Scott on that one. No Costco rings for you.

Judi Rowe said...

I'm so proud. You make a perfect couple.