Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Checks


I knew I was asking for trouble when I asked Scott to order me some checks because it was not working on my computer.  I thought for sure he would pick some Utah Jazz picture or something I would never pick out...just to be funny.  I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the checks and saw some tropical background and thought that was not bad.  Then I started putting the checks back in the box and Taylor noticed it..."I Love my husband".  This is on all 500 checks...so every time I sign a check I have to think of him and his money.  I think this might backfire on him because I am just going to have to try really hard (spend lots of money) to go through those 500 checks... so I can order new ones.

2 comments:

Mel said...

This is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Judi Rowe said...

Sounds like my son. He keeps hoping.