Sunday, July 8, 2012

Waffle S'mores


I  tried this fun new idea at a camp out and it was a must share for summer.  I tried waffle cones and bowls.   The waffle bowls worked best.

Mini marshmallows
choc chips...I branched out and got peanut butter and white choc and semi sweet
bananas
strawberries
waffle bowls
aluminum foil



Pretty basic...put on grill or on hot coals in fire for only 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Judi Rowe said...

I'll have to try it. You don't have to worry about getting poked with a stick. This is the year of the smore. I've tried flat marshmallows and fruit marshmallows. Kits are available in the stores. As with everything else you are on the cutting edge. Had terrorist chicken for dinner tonight. Was good but didn't taste like yours. Maybe my guessed amounts were different then yours. Next time you make it give me a better quesstamate.

Jodie said...

Yep, they were a DEFINITE hit! Glad u were there-made it a lot more interesting and fun for all of us!