Our stake has their own camp in Big Bear. I think it is like the Ritz Carlton compared to when I was in YW...but Taylor does not want to hear about that.
This is the inside of the A-frame. They just have flaps for the doors so Taylor was a little freaked out about critters coming in through the flaps. She thought she was sooo smart by piling up all the luggage in front of the flaps at night to keep out the critters. I am sure that will stop them...she slept better anyway.
I got to go up to camp for 2 days. I always would choose hanging out with her, but I tried to let her have some freedom at camp with her friends. It was really nice when she would give me a tap on the bum as she walked by or would just stand to be around me...I love you too.
Speaking of bum taps...This is what she did when I asked her to take a picture with her mom...I love you too.
1 comment:
Good memories. Mine never looked like that. Joy you look great coming and going.
Post a Comment