Thursday, February 16, 2012

Is This a Joke?



I don't even know what to say about my Valentines Day gift. All I could say was..."Is this a joke?" His response...No, you love being comfortable and wearing pajamas and are always cold. My response...yes, that is true but REALLY? ...I will look like a 6-month old baby. I did not think adults really bought those. I take the kids to school in my pajamas...even I can't wear THOSE in the car. Sydney says...I want those pajamas. Taylor says... I am just glad it is not inappropriate pajamas. I have forbidden him from buying me flowers because they are too expensive on Valentines Day and I am currently on a diet...so maybe I asked for it. I think I am going to lift the flowers ban and never be on a diet again during Valentines Day. Am I returning them? Absolutely not. I will wear these every Valentines Day because now they have turned into a tradition. Sometimes these moments/gifts are my favorite memories. Plus, Scott and I are going on a 10-day trip to Dominica soon so maybe if he is lucky I will bring them!!!

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

I would LOVE to see you bust that out in Dominica:)

Tyler Jorgenson said...

Taylor's comment about 'inappropriate pajamas' is my favorite.