Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Aha

Oprah has her aha moments that are deep and life altering. I am not that deep and don't have time to alter my life. I have a different kind of aha moments...I am so dumb, why did I not do this years ago moments. Here are two moments I have had this month.
#1 A plastic cereal container for trash...I don't like finding wrappers stuffed and left everywhere. I tried those cute material ones but those did not work for us.




#2 I was watching Dr Oz and he was talking about not sharing towels because of bacteria. This sparked my idea...I don't care about bacteria but I don't like finding towels left on the bathroom floor or finding my towels missing from my bathroom. So, I got each child their own color towel. They can only use their color and if it is on the floor I know exactly who gets to come get it. Brody picked green for Hulk. Now, they are so protective of their towel and totally take ownership. I was so dumb. Why did I not think of this years ago?

2 comments:

grama janie said...

Now you can morf into colored cups, toothbrushes, brushes etc. the possibilities are endless. Good mother moment.

grama janie said...

Now you can morf into colored cups, toothbrushes, brushes etc. the possibilities are endless. Good mother moment.