Taylor is a teenager...her Golden Birthday...13 on the 13th. I decided to give her gifts that every teenager would love...
1. Ground her from her cell phone so she can not receive any Happy Birthday texts. Don't worry the gift of grounding will come again during your teenage years.
2. Wake her up early because teenagers hate to sleep in.
3. Take her in public in her pajamas and slippers. Teenagers never care what others around them think.

4. I gave her the gift of time. She did not have to waste her time to do her hair and makeup. You are welcome.

5. I reminded her that teenagers think money grows on trees and it is so not true.

Except on your birthday!!!!!
4 comments:
Wow, LOVE the money tree! Josh would choose Denny's any birthday. Hope you let her stay home from school too, oh wait, she'd probably want to go cuz she actually LIKES it!
Yep you got all of the "Hates" down pretty accuratly. Looks like a fun birthday.
You're gonna think I'm crazy, but when the Karate Kid song "you're the best around" came on on your blog, I saw that movie in my head vividly! I watched it SO DARN MUCH! I could almost taste it!! Great pick Joy!! LOVE THAT MOVIE!!
Embarrassing Waverly is my one true joy these days. It never gets old. Way to nail it, mom!
I can't believe we are the moms to teenage girls! :O
Post a Comment