Thursday, September 1, 2011

Super Saturday

Here are some ideas we came up with for Super Saturday...

This is a growth ruler. I saw it at Pottery Barn for $100 and decided I could make this myself. It goes on the wall and can be moved if we move. We measure every birthday. The kids love it. It is a fact, Sydney will be my tallest girl. We are offering 6 and 7 foot rulers.

This idea I got from "theidearoom.blogspot". They have all the instructions, but so easy. I am giving this to all my kids' teachers and neighbors for Christmas with a cute bow.


Pumpkins made from 2x4's. Cute if I do say so myself.


Last, we are adding some dangles to the "Welcome" sign we did last year...Halloween and Thanksgiving dangles.


1 comment:

Mel said...

Way way cute stuff. I would sign up for all of it!