My favorite part of a vacation without kids is remembering how much I love just being with Scott. No kids or cell phones to come between us. I am not a book reader, but I always bring a love story book to remember that "new" love every couple once had. I also love the towel animals left on your bed each night on the cruise. It makes me feel loved from my cabin attendant. I never take photos of the towels to show the kids, so each night I took a photo because it is easier than describing a towel animal. Love them.
Elephant

Turtle

Imagine my horror when I came into my room and my towel animal was pushed to the side and killed with no concern. I was bugged and probably more than I should about a towel. I was also reading my love book about all the great and considerate things they do for each other. Which made me more bugged that he did not care about me and my towel animal. I let it go and realized I don't live in a love story and we have been married for 15 years.

Wait... my love story does not end. He went to the room attendant the next night and ask him to over do it with the towel animals for me. I love you too!!
2 comments:
How cute it that!! I love cruises. We are headed out in Nov. I cherish my alone time with Carl.. Glad you had fun.. You just look amazing girl!
Imagine my horror to learn that we were fighting over towel animals...Scott
Post a Comment