Wednesday, October 20, 2010
House Swap
I am looking to house swap with a family who lives in a remote village in Africa. Preferably one room shack, dirt floors, no running water, same outfit everyday, pet cow and no electricity. The further the water well from the house the better. I am so tired of listening to complaining children...life is not fair...whining, you never make her do it, ungrateful humans. If I ask them to do dishes or put their stuff away, you would of thought I asked them to walk 3 miles to the water well carrying it back on their head. They need a little reality check. I think I need to do some creative parenting. If you see my children walking around the neighborhood with buckets of water on their head or doing laundry in the yard...don't be alarmed. It is a lesson that is much cheaper than a trip to Africa. I promise I will take a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
im there with ya! if you figure out a good way to get kids to work...let me know. =)
Oh you are so not alone. I keep telling Joe I am ready to spend Christmas Day down in Tijuana doing service. If you wanted to join us that would make it even better :)
I'm with you... but next time use this picture:
http://www.tylerjorgenson.com/2009/08/multitasking-2/
Post a Comment